We will visit your restaurant in the Greater Houston Area anonymously posing as customers, and evaluate your business and suggest improvements from a variety of perspectives, including:
- Food Quality, Accuracy, Presentation & Cleanliness
- Customer Service, Wait Times, Overall Experience
- Pricing & Perceived Value
- Branding & Appearance
- Cost Savings, Increasing Sales
One or two of our team members will visit your establishment, order meals and discreetly evaluate your restaurant. The goal is to make the staff believe we are just regular customers, and treat us as they normally would. If we review a location more than once, we may send different people each time, if possible.
We then go through our checklist of things to check for, and write a written evaluation of what we have found.
Your Restaurant or Your Competitor’s
We can evaluate your own restaurant, and/or we can evaluate your competitors to provide you some market research.
If we are evaluating your own restaurant, we will focus on how to make your business better. If we are evaluating your competitors, we will focus on their strengths and weaknesses, and how you can adjust your business to compete against them.
If you wish us to perform market research and evaluate your competitors, we recommend first purchasing a review of your own restaurant, so that we can compare and contrast them, giving you further insight.
Details about the Inspection & Evaluation
- We do not disclose the time and date of visit, to keep our agents anonymous, and to prevent your staff from knowing who is performing the inspection and evaluation.
- The price of the meal(s) are included in the evaluation price, assuming the cost of the meal is $35 or less, not including tip. If the cost of the meal is higher, we reserve the right to charge the difference, but if the food is really good, we may just eat the extra cost. 😉
- We will tip the wait staff as is customary, including the expected increase or decrease based on the customer service we receive, just like a regular customer. We try to be generous, but we don’t reward bad service either.
- Your report will remain confidential, and only be distributed to those you authorized (yourself or other approved members of your team, for example).
- You can optionally request us to publish all or part of the review, or write an restaurant review article based on the inspection report, published on a website of our choice.
- We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and if you are not satisfied, we will refund the report price, minus the cost of the meal. See our satisfaction guarantee for details.
What We Need to Get Started
All we need to do to get started is the following:
- Name, Address & Location of Your Restaurant
- Anything you want us to specifically look for.
- Preferred time of day of visit (morning, lunch, dinner, weekends) if you want us to evaluate a specific shift.
- Who you want the report shared with (or not shared with). (For example, owner, corporate office, franchisee, store manager, etc.)
Get started by ordering using the order button in the sidebar, and we will contact you for the details.